How To Write Instant Blog Posts
For some people, writing blog posts require a lot of time while others do it in a snap. The former happens to me as well, especially when I’m having a writer’s block or when I’m simply tired.
Here are some tips that are helpful to me when I have to write under pressure.
  • A sense of duty. When your regular readers count on you to post new content regularly, you cannot fail them or else you lose readership. Let your blogging responsibility push you to write.
  • Keywords. Once you have a basic idea of what you want to say, you can use important keywords and lists to jumpstart your blog article. This technique works well for me.
  • Precision and quality. If you happen to be in a hurry or have a very tight deadline, all you have to do is post the main idea of what you want to say. It’s short, sweet, and straight to the point, but does not sacrifice quality at all.
If you’re experiencing the same blogging roadblocks that I do, you can try out these tips. Let me know if they work for you, and don’t forget to share your own instant blog posting tips on the comments section too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top